Monday, October 1, 2012

Me






Me.

32 years on this earth.

Heart broken...scarred but mended by a tender
and compassionate Healer

Taught how to love by a precious man who was lost too...
but now we're found and shining our light
for all to see

Mother of three world changers who are free
free from our dysfunctional patterns...
because they ENDED with me

Daughter of a mighty woman...
made of the strongest material
broken yet beautiful <3

And of a man who gave in to temptation
but let me know I was the apple of his eye
I know now that he loved me the best he knew how

But MOST OF ALL...
Daughter of the most HIGH God
faithful and true Papa
promise keeper and head lifter

Learning to trust that His ways are higher
and His path is sure

Letting go of perfection and accepting
my story - within His story
my adventure <3


christa <3

No comments:

Post a Comment