Tuesday, October 30, 2018

People.

I had a conversation with my daughters recently about people. I’m only in my late thirties, but I’ve learned a thing or two...

I had this person come into my life through another friend. I saw red flags. She rubbed me wrong. I told myself I just needed to learn to love better. I tried  - oh how I tried!  I wanted to be wrong. But I was right. She was not a healthy person and it wasn’t a life giving friendship. I learned to let go completely and was better for it.

People, if given a little time, will always show you their true colors.

Trust your intuition. If you feel like you should guard your heart, do it.

Forgive, yes. Absolutely. But forgiveness doesn’t mean letting the person back into your heart. A lot of time it means releasing them and moving on.

And one of my faves. Ask God. If the answer is no,He’s usually quick to respond. If it’s yes, it will come to you soon. Just be patient.

Trust God to bring the right ones. He’s faithful to do it! I promise.

Christa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment