Friday, July 22, 2016

Nothing missing

It's our fifth day in a new place. 

Some have asked how we are. 

It has been bittersweet. Moments of bitter... Moments of sweet. 

The Lord has been faithful to meet me where I am. In my dark and lonely moments, He has given me laughter with my people and reminders of His love. Joy for mourning. 

When I felt people have failed me, and uncertainty threatens to choke me, He wakes me up with a song in my heart....

"I lift my eyes up, my help comes from the Lord. 
Oh my God, He will not delay. My refuge and strength always. 
I will not fear, His promise is true. My God will come through, always. Always."

When things come and you didn't have time to prepare- you must choose to trust the Lord. No matter what. What other option do we have? 

To quit? To turn away from God? 

That's not even an option. He's our only hope. 

I am trusting in new levels. I am hopeful and expectant. I am believing for a full return of what was stolen.  Nothing will be missing. 

I know where my help comes from. 
I hope you do too ❤️

-Christa 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment